42 Years of Childcare Excellence
Trusted Childcare Service Provider
Owned by Nancy Turk, Creative Learning Center, Inc in Biloxi, MS has been providing quality childcare services for over 42 years. We believe that every child needs a solid educational foundation. Our decades of existence attest to the success of our mission. We continue to look for ways to harness the potential of the eager young minds of our students. Read what the parents of our students have to say about our center.
My son has been going here since he was four months old and he is so smart. He has learned a lot here and I have loved every teacher he had. We have a wonderful experience here!
- Licensed by the Mississippi State Department of Health
- 3 Star Rating Childcare Facility Rated by Mississippi Quality Rating and Improvement System
- Excel By 5 Community Partner
- Participant in the Early Years Network
- Open Door Policy
- Facility Wide Video Surveillance
- Secured Entrance
- Fenced-in Playground
- Locally Owned and Operated
- 42 years of Childhood Excellence
- Healthy Snacks and Hot Lunches Provided
- Fully Equipped with Age Appropriate Learning Materials.
- Computers in the Pre-K 4's Classroom
How We Operate
We currently follow, but are not limited to, the Mississippi State Early Learning. The program is designed to help students improve their physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development from infancy to Pre-K years. We employ a developmentally appropriate and stimulating curriculum in classroom settings. Our infant and toddler curriculum teaches students through playing in assigned rooms devoted to the task. We accept infants six weeks old through preschool at the age of four. As for our Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 programs, we follow the instructional program “Let’s Begin with the Letter People” and use materials like “Big Book Math” by Abrams & Company. We also have our exceptionally selected teaching staff to address your child’s every need. All our teachers receive yearly early education training through the MSU Early Learning Childhood Program and Excel by 5. And all our employees maintain 20 hours a year of early learning training. We currently implement an open door policy.
Fun and Exciting Activities
With us, your child can learn and have fun at the same time. Every year, our staff plans a set of activities to add excitement to your child's learning experience. Through our engaging activities, your child can surely learn and develop the necessary values he or she needs.
Our Activities Include:
- Children's Fall, Spring, and Specialized Summer Pictures
- Christmas and Spring Programs
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Parent Workshop
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Parents Lending Library
- Participation in St. Jude Trike-A-Tron
- Party Celebration for All Holidays
- Planting a Garden
- Pumpkin Run
- Santa's Visit
- Summer Program With Splash Day and Outside Activities
- Tumble Buggy
- Well-Rounded, Age-Appropriate Structured Program